1. Large, loft apartments In New York City are plentiful and affordable, even if the tenants are unemployed.
2. One of a pair of twins is Evil.
3. Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don’t worry about which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
4. It doesn’t matter if you are greatly outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts. Your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one… dancing around in a threatening manner until you have dispatched their predecessors.
5. When you turn out the light to go to bed, every thing in your bedroom will still be clearly visible but slightly blue.
6. Rather than wasting bullets, megalomaniacs prefer to kill their enemies using complex machinery involving fused, deadly gasses, laser, buzz saws and hungry sharks, all of which will give their captives at least 20 minutes to escape.
7. It is easy to land a plane, provided that there is someone in the control tower to talk you down.
8. The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think to look for you there, and you can travel to any other part of the building without difficulty.
9. You’re very likely to survive any battle in a war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.
10. A man will show no pain while taking the most horrific beating, but will wince when a woman tried to clean his wounds.
11. If someone says, “I’ll be right back,” they won’t.
12. Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel from time to time.
13. Police departments give their Officers personality tests to make sure each is assigned a partner who is their total opposite
I found this stuff in Scribd.com. To read more, visit the following link